De Martin & Gasparini began in 1947 with a humble wheelbarrow and has since grown to become one of the largest concrete placement and pumping companies in New South Wales. DMG has played an important role in the establishment of many of Sydney's most iconic buildings and structures. DMG's remarkable growth can largely be attributed to its commitment to providing customers with the highest levels of service through their focus on quality, innovation and reliability.
What we do
De Martin & Gasparini provides specialist concrete pumping and placement services for commercial and high-rise developments across the industrial, residential and utility sectors.
DMG's core business is the supply and placement of concrete to structures. We also have considerable experience and a proven capability to deliver complete structural frames including the formwork, post tensioning, reinforcement, scaffolding and associated concrete trade related preliminaries.
We are accomplished at undertaking challenging projects, ensuring that clients meet their contract programmes no matter how ambitious the project.
This is achieved by utilising the organisation's extensive range of equipment and resourcing the team with talented and dedicated staff.
- Expert placing and finishing of a variety of types of concrete. This includes standard concrete, high performance, green star, low shrinkage and decorative concrete.
- Flat and burnish finished floors which meet tight tolerances
- Placement of coloured concrete and polished concrete floors
- Concrete resurfacing and concrete polishing
- Highly skilled crews and project managers
- Total structure packages, which include the supply and installation of concrete, formwork, reinforcement, post tensioning and associated trade related preliminaries.
To be the contractor of choice through sustainable relationships with our stakeholders
For our Customers this means a trusted, high performing, innovative and sustainable service provider.
For our Stakeholders this means dealing with an honest, reputable and financially viable business.
For our People this means a safe, challenging and rewarding experience
Excellence: Ambitious and disciplined in pursuit of the highest standards of performance
Integrity: Open, honest, respectful and authentic in all our dealings
Collaboration: Working across businesses and developing partnerships
Endurance: Operating for the long term rather than the quick fix, ever improving